Monday, March 26, 2012

King Hammond "Dancing in the Garden of Evil" Preview, Plus New Sammy Buzz!

While I anxiously await for my pre-ordered copy of the new King Hammond album, Dancing in the Garden of Evil, to find its way into my mailbox (how excellently old school it is to anticipate the arrival of recorded music on a tangible format delivered via the Royal Mail/US Postal Service!), I thought this might be an opportune time to run the album preview video (which samples all of the tunes on the CD):



In addition, here's the video from one of my favorite cuts from the album:



And, lastly, here is the new King Hammond-produced track--which utilizes Prince Buster's "Rough Rider" riddim--from King Hammond collaborator Sammy Buzz (who will see a release on KH's N.1. Records later this year):


(As always, all of King Hammond's videos are courtesy of the great Paul Willo!)

No comments: