Friday, February 12, 2010

Second NYC Specials Show Added for April 20!

Due to the unsurprisingly strong response to The Specials' April 21st gig at Terminal 5 (which I understand sold out in its pre-sale), a second gig has been added for Tuesday, April 20th at 8:00 pm. Tickets go on sale for this show on Friday, February 19 at noon. Make sure to go to The Specials' website to sign-up for their pre-sale for this show (it's not up yet, but they did this for the 4/21 gig).

Hope you get 'em if you want 'em!

2 comments:

Marco On The Bass said...

Hope you get to this one. Do we do 2 after parties?

ReadJunk said...

I'm just annoyed that I can't see them first, when that show went on sale first. Wish I could see both but probably over-doing it back to back.

I think tickets were on sale for about 4 or 5 days to general public before it was sold out.